In a fast paced world where English is considered as a universal language, it is important to give it special attention and learn it as well as our native language. English is spoken widely across the globe and is the most common language used to communicate. If you struggle to feel confident while speaking English and have difficulty forming natural sounding sentences in everyday course of life, we are here to help you. Overcome your struggles with SEB’S Institute as it provides you with instructors that hold expertise in English along with quizzes, mock tests, recorded lectures, one-on-one interaction with teachers and activities. you will be able to speak english as your own native language.
What are you waiting for? Join SEB’S Institute NOW!
AREAS TO BE COVERED
- Tenses and Grammar
- Presentation Skills
- Vocabulary building
- Listening to Native-speakers
- Short talks and conversations
- Interview skills
By the end of this course, the trainee is most likely to be able to:
- Understand tenses and grammar usage to write well structured sentences
- Attain skills in delivering and creation of a presentation
- Gain lexical sophistication and diversity
- Understand and communicate with foreign speakers
- Improvise assigned roles
- Initiate and withhold conversations in a public set-up
- Conduct professional interviews
- Achieve confidence, fluency and accuracy.
This course is for:
- Anyone interested to gain fluency in speaking English
- People who want to gain confidence in using English in everyday life
- Public speakers who want to diversify their language barriers.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English and Urdu
- Students 30
- Assessments Yes